Friday, March 17, 2017

flower wafers

I recently found these neat little things to use in enameling called "flower wafers". They are tiny glass millifiori discs that when melted into the enamel surface will spread and flatten out. I just loved all the colors they came in and wanted to design some pendants to use them. Here is how they look before melting:


And after:

From there I thought what a great idea it would be to do a series of the four seasons with different colored flowers at the base of a tree; pink, white and purple for spring, multi-colors for summer and yellow, orange and red for fall.




And finally to round off  the seasons I needed a "winter" with a dusting of opaque white snow flakes:


These can be found in my etsy shop along with some other flower wafer themed pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment